- Neat! My first post went up at HerGameLife.com and it’s being featured on the homepage, picture and all! I’m going to start taking women through the fantasy football training series I did a few years back to show the benefits it can have in a relationship. I’m super excited! And awesome!
- My husband and I have decided to name his man part “The Truth” so he can constantly say “You can’t handle the truth”! Yeah, I love TMI.
- My son somehow became fascinated with men ripping their shirts off on TV and swears it’s something he’ll never do. Given his father’s history (ahh…college) I guaranteed him he will indeed one day rip his shirt off. He’s seven. We now have a standing bet that if he does he owes me $110. He picked the amount. He’s as random as I am.
- My black lab is an indoor dog. He goes outside to do his business, roll in the grass so I constantly have something to sweep up and within ten minutes he’s in the house. I have no idea what it is that makes him so tired. All he does is lick his butt, could it be that exhausting?
- So I moterboated myself the other day. I was quite proud. I don’t know what prompted it. I think I looked down and realized my chin could touch my cleavage so I lifted my boobs right up and dove on down. I didn’t make the noise or anything, I just wanted to see if I could do it. My husband was all like “Eh? Yeah? You see what I’m talking about? Nice, huh”. A proud moment for us all.
- Speaking of which, there are few greater feelings than taking a bra off. Mind you, I used to be a DDDDDD (I cup) and I had a reduction down to a healthy D. I’m 35 but they look about 23 so I actually don’t need a bra unless it’s cold but holding those puppies up can be a bitch. I love the feeling of setting the girls free. Very liberating. Needless to say, I wear a lot of sweatshirts on the days I know I’m not leaving the house. Being a stay at home mom has it’s perks (pun intended).
- Oh my gosh, I am SO GLAD I live in the South. I’m from Syracuse, NY and lately I’ve been having thyroid issues so I’m freezing my ass off and it’s 70 here. I also feel terrible for those who have been devastated by the storms up there. Hopefully they have a mild winter and don’t have to go through anymore hardships than they already have. South Carolina is where it’s at, it’s always sunny (at least in my little town just South of Charlotte, NC it is) and everything around here is just beautiful. I’m a lucky lady!
- It seems my love for infomercials has passed on to my seven year old son. It doesn’t matter what the commercial is for if the words “Call now” are heard he hands me my phone and insists it’s the right thing to do. The only one I’m tempted to follow through with is those stonedine pans. I really want new pans for Christmas (and earrings and a can opener) but those pans look beautiful. I once bought a lifetime supply of pens and lost them in a month but I swear by the Scunci Steamer.