I’m saving myself from having to come up with a creative story by answering a bunch of Christmas questions to satisfy my blogging quota for the day. I took it from my friend from Secret Mom Thoughts. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas or holiday of your choice!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Well I can’t drink and I’m not allowed to have chocolate (which I would have picked) so I’m voting Cranberry & Sprite.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? That lazy bastard has me do all the work, they’re under the tree Christmas morning.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Drive down the street to the cul de sac towards Maloney manor and you’ll find nothing but lights on the houses. That is until you get to the manor. It’s a cavern of darkness. All the decorations are inside and the lights are white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Only at work and we’ve yet to use it. Not for my lack of trying!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Uh…about three weeks ago.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I like Thanksgiving dinner served for every holiday.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Watching “Home Alone” with my sister (it’s a story)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was young. I remember my there were footprints leading from the fireplace to the cookies and I found a boot that matched the tread marks and called him out.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I always drove to my Grandmothers on Christmas Day so it was always celebrated on Christmas Eve. This year it’ll be on Christmas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With a six year old and a three year old. Use your imagination.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Once a year suits me. It’s currently 63 and I just heard the ice cream man drive by.
12. Can you ice skate? It’s been done. I used to do it well enough. I’d likely break something now.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Pillow Pet. No question.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Christmas Eve Eve is a very special day for me. That’s today! YAY!!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I can’t have chocolate. I want to kick my doctor in the dick.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Uh…
17. What tops your tree? A white lit up star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I’m happy to give gifts for my kids and very awkward when it comes to getting gifts from anyone.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum. Especially old chewy ones.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf and National Lampoon’s Christmas.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Ave Maria
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Baby Its Cold Outside. I sang it! Listen!